The Management of The Arwyp Training Institute, ATI wishes to inform all intended applicants that online registration into various programs for 2022 admission exercises is ongoing.
Before getting more details about How to Apply for Arwyp Training Institute Online Application Form, let’s research a bit on ATI Application Requirement, ATI Application Dates, ATI Application for Admission, www.training.arwyp.com Admission Applications…
Arwyp Training Institute Application Dates for Admission
The applications for the 2022 HIGHER CERTIFICATE IN NURSING and 2022 DIPLOMA IN NURSING are now OPEN. The closing date for applications is 31 August 2021.
Arwyp Training Institute Application Requirements
The ATI Admission/Application Requirements for the Higher Certificate in Nursing and for Diploma in Nursing is available below.
Things to Note Before Applying Online to Nursing School:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Please note: check out the list of full programs before you apply.
- Ensure that you have a valid cell phone number. The outcome of your application will be sent via SMS.
If you are interested in the Higher Certificate in Nursing Or Diploma in Nursing, you need to submit the following documents with your application:
- Application form.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- X2 SAPS certified copies of Senior Certificate. Please note that a symbols statement is not acceptable.
- For Diploma in Nursing candidates, add X2 SAPS certified copies of Senior Certificate with an endorsement for entry into Higher Education.
- X2 SAPS certified copies of South African ID document.
- Proof of payment of application handling fee.
- See full requirement below
Arwyp Training Institute Application Details
Complete the ATI application form and send it electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with the supporting documents and proof of payment of the non-refundable application handling fee as specified to the Arwyp Training Institute before 31 August 2021.
Before completing an online application form, please note the minimum admission requirements for the qualification you are applying for or refer to the relevant Help page.
If the application document is not complete the application will not be processed. An application is considered as incomplete if any of the documents required are not attached. Such application will not be considered for selection.
Arwyp Training Institute Online Application Form
Below is the listed ATI Online Application Form portal for various programs depending on your level of study.
Admission to all Arwyp Training Institute study programmes is subject to a selection process based on set minimum requirements and the number of students ATI are able to accommodate per programme.
Contact ATI for More Help
For more information on how to apply to Arwyp Training Institute (ATI), you can visit the official website.
Possibly, you can contact ATI’s Admissions Department using the link below.