The Boland TVET College has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ Application Deadline for 2022.
Boland TVET College Application 2022
How to Apply Online for Boland TVET College Application 2022
Choose a course
WHERE WILL I STAY?
Hostel: As mentioned in our section on residences, although there are residences on some campuses, we are not currently in the position to offer more space in Boland College subsidized residences. Please make your own alternative arrangements with regard to accommodation.
- Option 1: Contact town property agent
- Option 2: Local newspaper classifieds
Complete your application form in full.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Attach all supporting documents.
Looking for Funding?
Check out all the available funding opportunities. If you’re not sure about the differences in funding opportunities, see NSFAS 2022
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For general inquiries:
t: 021 886 7111/2
f: 021 886 8260
Physical Address – Head Office
85 Bird Street, Stellenbosch, 7599