The Management of The Bonalesedi Campus wishes to inform all intended applicants that application into various programs for 2022 admission exercises is ongoing.
Before getting more details about How to Apply for the Bonalesedi Campus Online Application Form, let’s research a bit on Bonalesedi Campus Application Requirement, Bonalesedi Campus Application Dates, Bonalesedi Campus Application for Admission, Bonalesedi Campus Admission Applications…
Bonalesedi Campus Application Dates for Admission
Bonalesedi Campus Application Closing Date is 14 AUGUST 2021.
Bonalesedi Campus Application Requirements
The Bonalesedi Campus Admission/Application Requirements is available below.
Things to Note Before Applying Online to Nursing School:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- The NSC Certificate
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- South African applicants will need an ID number.
- Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Please note: check out the list of full programs before you apply.
- Ensure that you have a valid cell phone number/email, the outcome of your application will be sent via SMS/email.
Bonalesedi Campus Needed Documents
If you are looking forward to studying at Bonalesedi Campus, the following documents must be submitted with your application – copies of documents to be certified.
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results AND Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate or National Vocational Certificate, if completed (certified copy)
- Latest academic record (certified copy)
- Proof of registration/ acceptance to study towards a Nursing (Diploma) at one of the above-mentioned institutes
How to Apply at Bonalesedi Campus
Below are the steps on how to apply at Bonalesedi Campus;
Navigate to – https://nursingintake.gauteng.gov.za/Login/Login.aspx
Login using your “ID Number” and “Password”.
Click on the “Update Resume” section to fill in all your information (including personal details, school and training background, work history, and references)
When you have filled in all your information, click on the “Training Programme” section to apply.
Click on “Apply” and you should see your profile details displayed on the screen.
Select centre and add in all 4 centres in order of preference (starting with your most preferred choice first).
If you are sure that all the information you have submitted is correct, click “Submit”
Bonalesedi Campus Online Application Form
Below is the listed Bonalesedi Campus Online Application Form portal for various programs depending on your level of study.
Please read the instructions carefully and complete all applicable sections.
Admission to all Bonalesedi Campus study programmes is subject to a selection process based on set minimum requirements and the number of students Bonalesedi Campus is able to accommodate per programme.
Only parents applying for Grade 1 and 8 learners and those relocating from other Provinces are required to apply online.
Please note the Closing Date for Applications.
Contact Bonalesedi Campus for Help
For more information on how to apply to the Bonalesedi Campus, you can visit the official website.
Possibly, you can contact the Bonalesedi Campus’s Admissions Department using the link below.