The City Varsity, CV has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ City Varsity Application Deadline for 2022.
City Varsity Application 2022
How to Apply Online for City Varsity Application 2022
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- To apply, you’ll need to download the application form
- Remember you’ll need an email address.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- Complete your form with all of your details. Remember to write neatly.
- Your guardian and person responsible for paying your tuition also needs to complete a section and sign the application form.
- The following documents will need to accompany your application form:
- Original and a certified copy of your ID
- International student: certified copies of your study permit and valid passport.
- Original and certified copy of your matric certificate
- Original and certified copy of Academic record and certificate of good conduct for students transferring from another tertiary institution.
- Where applicable: original and certified copies of confirmation of institute enrolment
- In situations where tuition is not paid in full upfront, the following must be attached as surety:
- Proof of income – in respect of fully employed persons
- Original and certified copies of the three most recent bank statements
- Proof of residence of account payer
- Should you require additional writing time for the examinations, all supporting documentation should be attached.
STEP 3: PAY THE APPLICATION FEE
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- CPT: +27(0)21 466 6800
- JHB: +27(0)11 242 6360
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org