The Damelin Correspondence College, DCC has sent an invitation to Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ Damelin Correspondence Application Deadline for 2022.
Damelin Correspondence College Application 2022
How to Apply Online for Damelin Correspondence Application 2022
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR COURSE
- Browse through their various online courses.
- Select the one you wish to study.
Hardcopy applications are available at their campuses.
STEP 2: REGISTER
- Click the blue “Register Online” button at the bottom of the page.
- Remember you’ll need an email address.
- You will receive a confirmation email and link, click the link, and log in with your details.
- Select the course you wish to study again and click enroll now again.
- Fill out the form
STEP 3: MAKE YOUR PAYMENT
- You will be prompted to pay online. Make the payment.
- You will receive an email with your receipt within a few days.
STEP 4: START STUDYING
- Start studying 🙂
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly.