The Esayidi TVET College has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ Application Deadline for 2022.
Esayidi TVET College Application 2022
How to Apply Online for Esayidi TVET College Application 2022
- Download Application Form
- Download Declaration Form
- Complete Registration Form Sections 1-5:
- Section 1 – Student basic details
- Section 2 – Upload certified documents (Scan all to one file)
- Section 3 – Upload Application Form and Declaration Form
- Section 4 – Agreement
- Section 5 – Declaration
Please note you need to download both the application and declaration forms. You will also need to apply online and submit these forms.
If you are going to send through a hard copy application you’ll need to do the following:
➡ Fill out an application form as well as a registration form.
You will be able to download the application form.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of guardian/parent ID
- Certified copy of latest school results and qualification(s)
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Tel: 039 318 1805
Need to find the institution?
Private Bag 814
Port Shepstone, 4240