The Management of The FSSON Boitumelo Sub-Campus wishes to inform all intended applicants that application into various programs for 2022 admission exercises is ongoing.
Before getting more details about How to Apply for the FSSON Boitumelo Sub-Campus Online Application Form, let’s research a bit on FSSON Boitumelo Sub-Campus Application Requirement, FSSON Boitumelo Sub-Campus Application Dates, FSSON Boitumelo Sub-Campus Application for Admission, FSSON Boitumelo Sub-Campus Admission Applications…
FSSON Boitumelo Sub-Campus Application Dates for Admission
FSSON Boitumelo Sub-Campus application date has not yet been posted, therefore it’s advised to keep checking this page for updates.
FSSON Boitumelo Sub-Campus Application Requirements
The FSSON Boitumelo Sub-Campus Admission/Application Requirements is available below.
Things to Note Before Applying Online to Nursing School:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- The NSC Certificate
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- South African applicants will need an ID number.
- Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Please note: check out the list of full programs before you apply.
- Ensure that you have a valid cell phone number/email, the outcome of your application will be sent via SMS/email.
FSSON Boitumelo Sub-Campus Needed Documents
If you are looking forward to studying at FSSON Boitumelo Sub-Campus, the following documents must be submitted with your application – copies of documents to be certified.
- Application form.
- 2 Certified copies of your South African identity document.
- Certified copy of your marriage/divorce certificate if applicable
- 2 ID photos.
- Certified copy of previous tertiary qualification(s). (if applicable)
FSSON Boitumelo Sub-Campus Application Details
Applications for the above qualifications for 2022 are now open, see the link to the School’s Application form below.
Interested candidates who comply with the minimum requirements are to submit the application form and supporting documents to StudentAdminFHS@ufs.ac.za
FSSON Boitumelo Sub-Campus Online Application Form
Below is the listed FSSON Boitumelo Sub-Campus Online Application Form portal for various programs depending on your level of study.
Please read the instructions carefully and complete all applicable sections.
Admission to all FSSON Boitumelo Sub-Campus study programmes is subject to a selection process based on set minimum requirements and the number of students FSSON Boitumelo Sub-Campus are able to accommodate per programme.
Please note the Closing Date for Applications.
Contact FSSON Boitumelo Sub-Campus for Help
For more information on how to apply to the FSSON Boitumelo Sub-Campus, you can visit the official website.
Possibly, you can contact the FSSON Boitumelo Sub-Campus’s Admissions Department using the link below.