Up till now, anticipating students never stop asking the Difference Between an Application and Registration.
An Application is a formal request submitted to the authority of an institution to be considered suitable to study in their university. While Registration simply means the process of being registered into a university to study a course.
Applying for UFH Registration 2022
You MUST apply for admission during the relevant application period before registering for any qualification at UFH.
UFH will assess your application according to the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice and your final mark received at the undergraduate level.
If you qualify for admission, and if offered a space, you must accept the offer within the prescribed period before you will be able to register.
After Submitting an Application and Confirming your Application Status, What Is the Next Thing to Do?
You must register. Should you not register for the previous academic year for any reason, you will be required to re-apply for the next academic year.
As soon as your University of Fort Hare, UFH registration has been finalized, a letter confirming your registration for the semester or academic year will be sent to your myUFH account.
- ➡ Recommended: UFH Registration Dates 2022.
How to Apply for UFH Online Registration 2022
At UFH, you can register for Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral degrees, and Short Learning Programmes.
As a new/current student, you can access the self-service student iEnabler system on campus or your computer at home by following the steps below;
- Navigate to the student ienabler page – https://www.ufh.ac.za/sudo
- Log in with your student portal details, which your “Student Number and Pin”.
- Select “Rules and Regulations” on the left.
- Select “Submit Registration” on the left.
- Once you have read the rules and agreed to the Rules and Regulations, click on the “I accept” button at the bottom of the page.
- Select your “Employment Status” in the drop-down list in the field.
- Click on “Save and Continue” “Save – Continue or later” “Restart Process” or button.
- Select your subjects, by ticking the box next to each subject.
- Ensure that you select all compulsory subjects.
- These subjects will be indicated with a Click on “Save and Continue” “Save – Continue Later” “Restart or Process” button.
- Click on the “Save and Continue” button if you are absolutely sure that you’ve selected the right subject, Offering Type and Period of Study
- Click on the “Print Cost Details” button should you want to print the Registration Costs.
- Click on the “Accept Registration” button to continue with the registration process.
- Click on “Proof of Registration” on the left should you want to re-print your proof of registration.
STILL, HAVING DIFFICULTIES?
Be patient while UFH processes your registration. If you see that your registration will not be processed by the closing date for registrations, please visit your nearest UFH Online Assistance.