Up till now, anticipating students never stop asking the Difference Between an Application and Registration.
An Application is a formal request submitted to the authority of an institution to be considered suitable to study in their university. While Registration simply means the process of being registered into a university to study a course.
Applying for UKZN Registration 2022
You MUST apply for admission during the relevant application period before registering for any qualification at UKZN.
UKZN will assess your application according to the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice and your final mark received at the undergraduate level.
If you qualify for admission, and if offered a space, you must accept the offer within the prescribed period before you will be able to register.
After Submitting an Application and Confirming your Application Status, What Is the Next Thing to Do?
You must register. Should you not register for the previous academic year for any reason, you will be required to re-apply for the next academic year.
As soon as your University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN registration has been finalized, a letter confirming your registration for the semester or academic year will be sent to your myUKZN account.
- ➡ Recommended: UKZN Registration Dates 2022.
How to Apply for UKZN Online Registration 2022
At UKZN, you can register for Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral degrees, and Short Learning Programmes.
As a new/current student, you can access the self-service student iEnabler system on campus or your computer at home by following the steps below;
- Navigate to the student official central page – https://sc.ukzn.ac.za/
- Log in with your student portal details, which your “Student Number”.
- Click on “UKZN web Registration“. Once you have read through the documents, click on the “Rules and Regulations“.
- Please read and accept the document. You will not be allowed to proceed with registration if this has not been accepted.
- Click on the “Address Validation Link“.
- Click on “Address Details” and updates were necessary.
- Click on the “Blue Line” and update your details as required.
- Click on the “Contact Details Link“
- Ensure that your cell number and email number are correct.
- Click on the “New Registration Link“.
- Ensure that the qualification displayed is correct.
- Select your major(s) if required and your employment status.
- Click “Save” and continue.
- Now select your modules, keeping in mind the rules per group of modules and the total credit for the year. The system will generate errors if you break the rules.
- Select time tables block per module chosen.
- Ensure you do not select the same blocks for modules during the same semester.
- Click on “Save” and continue.
- If you have any credit errors, you will be required to request approval of your selection.
- Click on “Request Approval“.
- Once you click “Submit” indicating that the message has been forwarded, you may log out and wait for an email advising the status of your request.
STILL, HAVING DIFFICULTIES?
Be patient while UKZN processes your registration. If you see that your registration will not be processed by the closing date for registrations, please visit your nearest UKZN Online Assistance.