The University of Venda (Univen) Online Residence Applications form for 2022/2023 academic session is now available.
“univen online application 2022, univen off campus residence, univen residence online application 2022, univen residence application form 2022, university of venda residence, univen student admin, student accommodation in thohoyandou, univen account Univen contact details.”
Univen Student Residence
The University of Venda invites interested property owners to apply for the accreditation of property for the accommodation of students for the 2022 academic year. The application process will be open from 26th October to 16th of November 2022. The closing time on the 16th of November will be 12h00
Application for admission to a University residence must be made on the prescribed form to reach the University in September of the year which precedes the year in which he/she intends to register.
Please click here to access the residence application form for first entering students or click here to access the residence application form for returning students
By signing the application for admission a student undertakes to abide by the rules and regulations applying to residential students of the University of Venda as well as the disciplinary measure to be taken by the University in cases of infringement of these regulations.
The University reserves the right to refuse admission to any student without supplying reasons for doing so.
UniVen Hostel Application Requirement
THE APPLICANT’S PROPERTY WILL BE CONSIDERED IF THE PROPERTY MEETS THE FOLLOWING:
Compliance with National Building Regulations and Building Standards Act, 103 as amended in 1995.
Only Owners Who Can Produce the Following Documentation Will BE Considered for Accreditation:
Proof of Application Fee Payment
- Building plans approved by Thulamela Municipality; in line with the Building regulation
- Proof of the property ownership
- Certificate of Completion (COC1) (Incorporating all consultants’ consent that the building is complete for occupation)
- Certificate of Compliance (COC2) (Issued by a registered electrical contractor as per DOL and OHS Act requirements confirming the building is completed and complies with OHS Act and other applicable legislations)
- Certificate of Occupancy (COO) (Issued by the Municipality upon completion and subsequent to their inspection)
- OHS Legal Compliance or Certificate (Issued by an OHS Consultant)
- Valid Tax Pin
- Proof of building insurance
- Compliance with the University specified Security Requirements
The applicants are required to use the form that can be found from the University website or Student Housing Unit.
It is mandatory that a non-refundable application fee of R1624.00 for prospective off-campus accredited residence owners be considered for accreditation, payable at the cashiers of the University OR to the University account:
Bank: ABSA bank
Account number: 1 000 000 538
Payment reference: F0015615
Proof of payment should be attached with the application form to be considered for evaluation for accreditation.
How to Apply to Univen Student Residence
The University of Venda (Univen) Application forms for residences can be obtained at the admissions office or online by clicking on the following linked text below;
- Download Accreditation Application Form – PDF
- Residence Application Form for First Year Students – PDF
Any enquiry regarding the application process should be sent to email@example.com
Application forms (Clearly marked Off Campus Residence Accreditation) to be submitted at the tender box of the University of Venda Facilities Department office: UNIVERSITY OF VENDA – Mphephu Drive, Opposite Khoroni Hotel, THOHOYANDOU, 0950