Up till now, anticipating students never stop asking the Difference Between an Application and Registration.
An Application is a formal request submitted to the authority of an institution to be considered suitable to study in their university. While Registration simply means the process of being registered into a university to study a course.
Applying for UWC Registration 2022
You MUST apply for admission during the relevant application period before registering for any qualification at UWC.
UWC will assess your application according to the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice and your final mark received at the undergraduate level.
If you qualify for admission, and if offered a space, you must accept the offer within the prescribed period before you will be able to register.
After Submitting an Application and Confirming your Application Status, What Is the Next Thing to Do?
You must register. Should you not register for the previous academic year for any reason, you will be required to re-apply for the next academic year.
As soon as your University of the Western Cape, UWC registration has been finalized, a letter confirming your registration for the semester or academic year will be sent to your myUWC account.
- ➡ Recommended: UWC Registration Dates 2022.
How to Apply for UWC Online Registration 2022
At UWC, you can register for Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral degrees, and Short Learning Programmes.
As a new/current student, you can access the self-service student iEnabler system on campus or your computer at home by following the steps below;
- Navigate to the student ienabler page – http://studentdocumentupload.uwc.ac.za/
- Log in with your student portal details, which your “Student Number and Pin”.
- On the Online Student Portal Main Menu click on the “Select modules for registration” link. Then verify that all information is correct.
- Select “Failed” modules (if any), Select “Compulsory” modules, Select “Elective” modules (if any).
- Validate your module selection. If you wish to amend any modules refer to the previous steps.
- Ensure there are no errors
- View cost per module and combined cost. You may edit your module selection by following the previous steps
- Then, accept the terms and conditions. You will receive confirmation of successful registration
STILL, HAVING DIFFICULTIES?
Be patient while UWC processes your registration. If you see that your registration will not be processed by the closing date for registrations, please visit your nearest UWC Online Assistance.