The Northern Cape Urban TVET College, NCV TVET College has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ Application Deadline for 2022.
Northern Cape Urban TVET Application 2022
How to Apply Online for NCV TVET College Application 2022
Step 1: Get your registration form.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
- Student’s ID
- School report/Statement of results.
- Parent’s/guardian(s) ID
- Salary slips of both parents/guardian(s) or affidavit stating income(s).
- Proof of residential address of parent/guardian(s).
- Address of students during studies.
- Copy of deposit slip.
- Completed bursary application forms.
Step 4: Complete a student accommodation form should you need accommodation.
Step 5: Find Funding.
Check out all the available funding opportunities.
Bursary Awards Are Subject to Bursary Administration Process and The Availability of Funds (limited Funds)
A place in your course of preference is not guaranteed. All students must do a placement test. The result will determine whether you qualify for a specific course. Career guidance will be offered to each individual after the test.
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
FOR MORE INFORMATION
You can post your completed registration form to one of the following addresses:
Private Bag X5031
Private Bag X5028
777 Nobengula Road
Private Bag X5031
37-41 Long Street