The TSIBA Business School has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ Application Deadline for 2022.
TSIBA Business School Application 2022
How to Apply Online for TSIBA Application 2022
Apply Online or get a TSIBA Application Form.
Complete your application form in full.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
write the National Benchmark Tests
All students who wish to study at TSIBA need to write the NBTs. You will need to write both the AQL and the MAT. If you’ve written this before, attach a copy of your results to your application.
The TSiBA Interview
To progress in the selection process you may be invited for an interview to assess your entrepreneurial and leadership achievements, attitude, and compatibility with the TSIBA culture. This also provides an excellent opportunity for you to also meet TSIBA staff, ask questions, and assess TSIBA for yourself.
After this, you will be conditionally accepted if all goes well. They will make a final offer once they receive a certified copy of good matric results. If you’ve already completed matric, attach it to your initial application.
The final step in our selection process is full participation in the compulsory 1-day Orientation day after you have successfully registered.
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Tel: 021 532 2750
- WhatsApp: +72 76 506 0572
- Email: email@example.com
Mupine College, 307 Forest Drive Extension, Pinelands, 7405