Students often ask questions like How Do I Upload University of Fort Hare Outstanding Documents? Get to know how to upload documents for your application by reading down.
What Are the Necessary Documents to Upload? The documents required to be uploaded are listed on the University of Fort Hare supporting Documents Page.
Get these documents ready before considering applying for the intending academic session. These documents qualify you to study at the right time and age at the UFH. Should you forget to upload them, UFH will indicate “outstanding documents” on your UFH portal.
- SEE – The University of Fort Hare Incomplete Document Guide – PDF Download.
How to Upload Documents for the UFH Application
Here’s how to upload the University of Fort Hare needed documents for your application.
- Go to our website www.ufh.ac.za and click Online Services
- You will be directed to Student iEnabler where you should click on Returning Student Application.
- Then type your Student Number and PIN that you created (If you forgot your PIN, click on Forgot Pin and a new PIN will be generated).
- Click on the POPI Act and accept it.
- Click Returning Student Application.
- As you move down the screen, at the bottom of the screen you will see a sub-heading Upload Documents
- Click Show, then click Upload Documents
You will need to upload the documents individually e.g. ID copy separately from the Matric Results, etc as the system requires you to.