The INTEC College has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ Application Deadline for 2022.
INTEC College Application 2022
How to Apply Online for INTEC College Application 2022
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR COURSE
- After deciding what course you wish to study, search for your desired course by starting to type the name in the allocated box on the website.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- Complete the form will all of the requested details.
- They will prompt you with all of the necessary information and documents throughout the process.
STEP 3: MAKE YOUR PAYMENT
- After completing all of your details you will be required to pay the full tuition or make the first installment. Select the payment option that suits you and make the payment.
- After payment, you will be a registered student. You will be able to access your study material through “My Intec” on the main menu. You will also be able to track your study material.
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Tel: 0861 173 173
- Email: email@example.com