Before Applying for Admission or picking a form at Libalele Nursing School, there are certain requirements set up for aspiring candidates to take note of, therefore, We have taken time to outline the Libalele Nursing School admission requirements for both undergraduate and postgraduate students, as well as other members of the institute.
Libalele Nursing School Admission Requirements
Libalele Nursing School admission requirements for 2022 applicants are available below and are divided into two (2) sessions, there are;
Admission Requirements for Bridging Course (R683)
- 65% pass mark in the entry exam
- Must be a full-time learner (if it is part-time, permission to study from the place of work is required)
- Clear legible police certified copies of the following:
- Standard 8, 9, 10 or equivalent thereof x 3 copies
- Recognition of Prior Learning or Letter of support from the place of work (if you have no matric)
- Minimum of two (2) years working or employed full-time as an Enrolled Nurse
- Indemnity e.g. Denosa, Nehawu etc. x 3
- ID copy x 3
- Marriage certificate/Divorce decree (where applicable) x3
- Affidavit (where applicable)
- SANC current receipt x 3
- SANC certificate x 3
- ID size photos x 3
Additional Information for Foreign learners
Clear legible police certified copies of the following:
- Copy of passport x 3
- Study permit x3
- SAQA approved/converted results x3
- Letter of support from the Foreign Workforce Programme
- Letter of support from the Embassy
- Medical Aid membership proof
NB: Please include the other requirements mentioned as per programme you are registering for.
All students should keep in mind that the requirements set out above are non-negotiable and are the set requirements as per the South African Nursing Council (SANC).
An application is considered incomplete if the “Documents Required to be submitted with Application Form“ is not attached. Such application will not be considered for selection.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
We will always advise you to relate deep problems with the Libalele Nursing School administrative, as the result, click and open the link below to get the official Libalele Nursing School contact details.
Alternatively, you can drop your question(s) in our comment session below and We will strive to respond within 48hrs.
Don’t forget to like and subscribe to our website to get daily post notifications.
Please share to reach loved ones, #Staysafe!