The Lyceum Correspondence College has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ Application Deadline for 2022.
Lyceum Correspondence College Application 2022
How to Apply Online for Lyceum College Application 2022
Get the Application Form.
To apply online, choose to enroll now on Lyceum’s website when on your desired course information page.
There are no hard copy application forms available. Therefore, if you are unable to apply online. Complete the form at the top of this page and Lyceum will contact you with more information.
Complete your application form in full.
- Fill in all of the requested details.
- Submit all of the requested documents
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Once you have completed the form you will be prompted to make a payment. Alternatively, contact Lyceum regarding other payment options.
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Tel: 0860 100 705
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org