The MICT SETA Vacancies – MICT SETA vacancies, ewseta vacancies, MICT SETA internship, MICT SETA Learnerships, MICT SETA vacancies Gauteng, MICT SETA registration…
MICT SETA Vacancy Advertisements
MICT SETA’s strategic goals are to: provide opportunities through funding of skills development for our stakeholders to participate in the economy, through meaningful employment and entrepreneurship, in building a capable, creative, and innovative developmental state.
- Position(s): Several
- Applications closing Date: 10 September 2021.
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Company Name: Media, Information, and Communication Technologies Sector Education and Training Authority (MICT SETA)
- Minimum National Diploma NQF Level 6 or higher in Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a business analyst
- 2-3 managerial experience
- Must have experience in ERP systems, Business Intelligence systems, Scrum methodology or any other that is used in system development
- ITIL foundation version 3 or higher as an added advantage.
- Sound understanding of systems development methodologies
- Preferable public sector experience
CVs and certified qualifications of suitably qualified persons must be forwarded to the Human Capital Division for the attention of Ms. Zwonaka Makhani by 10 September 2021 to (Recruitment@mict.org.za)
How to Apply
The MICT SETA seeks to employ suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following vacant positions:
If there should be any difficulty, please visit the MICT SETA Official website provided below.
- MICT SETA Official website – http://www.mict.org.za