The Management of The Netcare Education – Gauteng South West campus wishes to inform all intended applicants that application into various programs for 2022 admission exercises is ongoing.
Before getting more details about How to Apply for the Netcare Education – Gauteng South West campus Online Application Form, let’s research a bit on Netcare Education – Gauteng South West campus Application Requirement, Netcare Education – Gauteng South West campus Application Dates, Netcare Education – Gauteng South West campus Application for Admission, www.netcare.co.za Admission Applications…
Netcare Education – Gauteng South West campus Application Dates for Admission
Netcare Education – Gauteng South West campus Application Closing Date is JANUARY.
Netcare Education – Gauteng South West campus Application Requirements
The Netcare Education – Gauteng South West campus Admission/Application Requirements is available below.
Things to Note Before Applying Online to Nursing School:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- The NSC Certificate
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- South African applicants will need an ID number.
- Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Please note: check out the list of full programs before you apply.
- Ensure that you have a valid cell phone number/email, the outcome of your application will be sent via SMS/email.
Netcare Education – Gauteng South West campus Needed Documents
If you are looking forward to studying at Netcare Education – Gauteng South West campus, the following documents must be submitted with your application – copies of documents to be certified.
Minimum Requirements for Entrance Are:
- National Senior Certificate that grants admission to a higher certificate/diploma programme as certified by the Council for General and Further Education and Training (Umalusi) or an equivalent qualification at a National Qualifications Framework NQF) exit level 4 (four) with the following subjects:
- Higher Certificate:
- English (minimum 30% (thirty percent)),
- Mathematics or Mathematic literacy (minimum 40% (forty percent), and
- Life Sciences (minimum 40% (forty percent)).
- Diploma in Nursing:
- English (minimum 30% (thirty percent),
- Mathematics or Mathematic literacy (minimum 40% (forty percent),
- Life Sciences (minimum 40% (forty percent),
- Computer Literacy at NQF level 3 (three), and
- One other subject with a credit value of 20 (twenty) (minimum 40% (forty percent) from the designated subject list as outlined in policy 751 of 2008 of the Department of Education.
- Candidates who have successfully completed a relevant health-related qualification at NQF Level 3 (three) or 4 (four), for example as an Auxiliary Nurse (Reg 2176) or NQF Level 4 (four) as an Enrolled Nurse (Reg 2175) and who have met the institutional selection criteria may be granted entry into the diploma programme. Or
- Students who are older than 23 (twenty-three) years and meet NETED’s institutional selection criteria may be granted entry into this programme.
Additional Admission Requirements for Foreign/ non-South African Citizens
All non-South African applicants are required to submit the following list of original certified documents:
- A South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) evaluation certificate of their highest school certificate and other qualifications.
How to Apply at Netcare Education – Gauteng South West campus
Below are the steps to apply at Netcare Education – Gauteng South West campus;
NB The above minimum selection criteria must first be met in full for an applicant to be considered further where the institutional selection criteria will be applied.
ONLY if your National Senior Certificate meets the above requirements you may apply to participate in the preselection assessment process.
Enquiries regarding the application to participate in the selection process can be addressed to the Netcare Education Campuses:
- Gauteng South West – Auckland Park 011 – 628-7600/7654
- Gauteng North East – Centurion 012-644-4900 / 1175
- Western Cape Campus – Bellville – 021-949-5271
- Eastern Cape Campus – Port Elizabeth – 041-363 2138 OR
- Open Learning Group (OLG) Call Center 011 6704764 or email email@example.com.
- OLG will provide the applicant with the relevant application document for pre-selection to complete prior to the selection assessment.
- All applicants must provide the following documents on application:
- National Senior Certificate results,
- Identity document (ID)/passport,
- South African Nursing Council (SANC) registration certificate/s where applicable,
- As well as:
- Current SANC annual licensing certificate where applicable.
- Completed application form for pre-selection (OLG form)
- Proof of payment for the selected assessment.
- Once OLG receives the above documentation, the applicant will receive a call to confirm the date of the assessment. A venue confirmation SMS will be sent 2-3 days before the assessment.
- The applicant has to submit the proof of payment to the invigilator at the assessment centre at the arranged date and time prior to commencing the pre-selection assessment.
- The pre-selection assessment will be written as advised by Netcare Education and OLG in February/ March and August /September of every year to be considered for the next available intake In January of the following year.
- In order to qualify for direct entry to one of the nursing programmes the applicant must achieve 70% in each section of the pre-selection assessment.
- Applicants who achieve 50 – 69% will meet entrance requirements for the academic development programme (NEDP).
- Applicants who achieve below 50% for the pre-selection assessment will unfortunately not be considered.
- OLG will provide the assessment outcome to the applicant within 6 weeks via SMS.
Please read the instructions carefully and complete all applicable sections.
Admission to all Netcare Education – Gauteng South West campus study programmes is subject to a selection process based on set minimum requirements and the number of students Netcare Education – Gauteng South West campus is able to accommodate per programme.
- Open Learning Group (OLG) manages the logistics of the selection assessments and follow up processes as well as the NEDP (academic development programme) which forms part of the institutional selection of Netcare Education Faculty of Nursing and Ancillary Healthcare.
- It is compulsory that all documents are provided to Netcare Education / OLG prior to participating in the selection assessment, failure to do so will result that the applicant cannot be considered to apply.
- Once you have completed the pre-selection assessment you will receive notifications via SMS from OLG.
- Please ensure that Netcare Education and OLG have your current cell phone number and correct email address.
Please note the Closing Date for Applications.
Contact Netcare Education – Gauteng South West campus for Help
For more information on how to apply to the Netcare Education – Gauteng South West campus, you can visit the official website.
Possibly, you can contact the Netcare Education – Gauteng South West campus’s Admissions Department using the link below.