The Management of The Ngwelezane Campus wishes to inform all intended applicants that application into various programs for 2022 admission exercises is ongoing.
Before getting more details about How to Apply for the Ngwelezane Campus Online Application Form, let’s research a bit on Ngwelezane Campus Application Requirement, Ngwelezane Campus Application Dates, Ngwelezane Campus Application for Admission, Ngwelezane Campus Admission Applications…
Ngwelezane Campus Application Dates for Admission
Ngwelezane Campus Application Closing Date is 31 August 2021
Ngwelezane Campus Application Requirements
The Ngwelezane Campus Admission/Application Requirements are available below.
Things to Note Before Applying Online to Nursing School:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- The NSC Certificate
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- South African applicants will need an ID number.
- Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Please note: check out the list of full programs before you apply.
- Ensure that you have a valid cell phone number/email, the outcome of your application will be sent via SMS/email.
Ngwelezane Campus Needed Documents
If you are looking forward to studying at Ngwelezane Campus, the following documents must be submitted with your application – copies of documents to be certified.
- Certified copy of matric certificate and identity document.
- Proof of residence or affidavit.
How to Apply at KwaZulu-Natal College of Nursing Needed Documents
Below are the steps to apply at KwaZulu-Natal College of Nursing;
Navigate to – https://kzncn.kznhealth.gov.za/login.asp
Click the button “Apply for 2022″ to complete your profile.
Upload Certified “Copy of matric certificate and identity document and Proof of residence or affidavit” with your online application.
Then, click the “apply now” button on the student details page to complete your application.
- All certificates and addresses will be verified for authenticity.
- Certified documents must not be older than 6 months.
- Due to the large number of applications expected; only successful applicants will be notified.
- No registered mail will be accepted.
Ngwelezane Campus Online Application Form
Below is listed Ngwelezane Campus Online Application Form portal for various programs depending on your level of study.
Please read the instructions carefully and complete all applicable sections.
Admission to all Ngwelezane Campus study programmes is subject to a selection process based on set minimum requirements and the number of students Ngwelezane Campus is able to accommodate per programme.
Please note the Closing Date for Applications.
Contact Ngwelezane Campus for Help
For more information on how to apply to the Ngwelezane Campus, you can visit the official website.
Possibly, you can contact the Ngwelezane Campus’s Admissions Department using the link below.