The Management of The NMU School of Nursing wishes to inform all intended applicants that application into various programs for 2022 admission exercises is ongoing.
Before getting more details about How to Apply for the NMU School of Nursing Online Application Form, let’s research a bit on NMU School of Nursing Application Requirement, NMU School of Nursing Application Dates, NMU School of Nursing Application for Admission, nursing.mandela.ac.za Admission Applications…
NMU School of Nursing Application Dates for Admission
NMU School of Nursing Application Closing Date is 30 SEPTEMBER 2021.
NMU School of Nursing Application Requirements
The NMU School of Nursing Admission/Application Requirements is available below.
Things to Note Before Applying Online to Nursing School:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- The NSC Certificate
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- South African applicants will need an ID number.
- Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Please note: check out the list of full programs before you apply.
- Ensure that you have a valid cell phone number/email, the outcome of your application will be sent via SMS/email.
NMU School of Nursing Needed Documents
- Proof of payment
- Certified copy of Identity document
- Certified copy of your latest matric results
- Academic record and certificate of conduct from previous institutions (if applicable)
- Diploma/Degree (if applicable)
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of residential address (if applying for on-campus accommodation)
- All of the above-listed documentation
- Proof of professional indemnity care
- SANC receipt
- Completed Curriculum Vitae (detailing working experience)
- U24 completed (Post-graduate application form)
NMU School of Nursing Application Details
Applications for the above qualifications for 2022 are now open, see the link to the School’s Application form below.
Interested candidates who comply with the minimum requirements are to submit the application form and supporting documents to Nursing@Mandela.ac.za
NMU School of Nursing Online Application Form
Below is the listed NMU School of Nursing Online Application Form portal for various programs depending on your level of study.
Please read the instructions carefully and complete all applicable sections.
Admission to all NMU School of Nursing study programmes is subject to a selection process based on set minimum requirements and the number of students NMU School of Nursing are able to accommodate per programme.
Please note the Closing Date for Applications.
Contact NMU School of Nursing for Help
For more information on how to apply to the NMU School of Nursing, you can visit the official website.
Possibly, you can contact the NMU School of Nursing’s Admissions Department using the link below.