The Nelson Mandela University (NMU) first-semester registration is closed and the second semester of the 2022/2023 session has started.
“Most Search: nmu second semester intake 20220, nmu registration office, nmu email, nmu login, nmu online application, nmu online registration login, nmu student portal, how to deregister a module at nmu.”
How to register for NMU Second Semester 2022/2023
To Register at NMU for the second semester, you’ll have to follow the instructions below.
Online registration for second semester modules is open. Please note the 20220 second semester registration is only for returning students, i.e. those who have modules to complete. There is no second semester intake for new students.
you will need;
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
NMU Second Semester Deadline
Closing dates for submission of registration forms:
- Applications for 2021 open: 06 April 20220
- Early closing date: 03 August 20220
- Late closing date: 14 November 20220
For more information, Contact the Emergency Numbers below.
- +27 (0) 41 504 1111
- PO Box 77000, Nelson Mandela University, Port Elizabeth, 6031, South Africa