The Northern Cape Rural TVET College has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ Application Deadline for 2022.
Northern Cape Rural TVET College Application 2022
- 👉 DOWNLOAD UPINGTON APPLICATION FORM HERE
- 👉 DOWNLOAD KATHU APPLICATION FORM HERE
- 👉 DOWNLOAD NAMAQUALAND APPLICATION FORM HERE
- 👉 DOWNLOAD KURUMAN APPLICATION FORM HERE
- 👉 DOWNLOAD DE AAR APPLICATION FORM HERE
How to Apply Online for NCRTVET Application 2022
Gather these Documents
- Your South African ID and
- Latest Academic Results
- IDs of parents and/or guardian (or death certificate where applicable)
- IDs of each person living with you in your home
- Pay advice/letter of employment/pension advice (not older than three months)
Download and Complete Form
Download the consent form, complete with your parent/guardian’s signatures.
If you have a disability, please download the Disability Annexure A and fill it in.
Visit your nearest campus and complete the Campus Application Form.
Complete an easy aptitude test to find the correct career path.
Hand in the Documents from Step 1 & 2
Apply for the course of your dreams.
Apply for your NSFAS Bursary Online
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- 054 332 4711 (Upington Campus)
- 027 744 1360 (Namaqualand Campus)
- 053 712 1691 (Kuruman Campus)
- 053 723 3281 (Kathu Campus)
- 053 631 0594 (De Aar Campus)
Physical Address (De Aar Campus):
20 Van Riebeeck St