The North West University (NWU) has sent invitations to students wishing to be re-admitted after being excluded on the basis of poor performance in qualification.
Re-registering students can register for the academic year during the relevant registration period.
How to Apply for NWU Online Registration 2022
At NWU, you can register for Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral degrees, and Short Learning Programmes.
As a new/current student, you can access the self-service student iEnabler system on campus or your computer at home by following the steps below;
- Navigate to the CAS page – http://diyservices.nwu.ac.za/personal-details-service
- Log in with your student portal details, which your “Student Number and Pin” and click next to proceed.
- Click on registration and select “self-registration“.
- Registration year must be the current year for registration.
- Continue with the registration process.
- Click “Next” to continue, if indicated that you may register.
- Follow the next step till completion.
STILL, HAVING DIFFICULTIES?
Be patient while NWU processes your registration. If you see that your registration will not be processed by the closing date for registrations, please visit your nearest NWU Online Assistance.