The North West University (NWU) first-semester registration is closed and the second semester of the 2022/2023 session has started.
“Most Search: nwu second semester application 2022, nwu registration dates 2022, nwu registration fee 2022 nwu login, nwu online application 2022, nwu registration 2022, nwu semester dates 2022, nwu registration form.”
How to register for NWU Second Semester 2022/2023
To Register at NWU for the second semester, you’ll have to follow the instructions below.
you will need;
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
NWU Second Semester Deadline
Closing dates for submission of registration forms: 31 October.
For more information, Contact the Emergency Numbers below.
Undergraduate enquiries – Enquiries for the Mahikeng, Potchefstroom and Vanderbijlpark Campuses:
- 018 285 4320
Honours degree and PGCE enquiries – Kindly contact the faculties directly or use any of the below details for the Mahikeng, Potchefstroom and Vanderbijlpark Campuses:
- 018 299 4383/4130/4263/2445/2003
- 018 285 2227