The Pearson Institute of Higher Education has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ Application Deadline for 2022.
Pearson Institute Application 2022
How to Apply Online for Pearson Institute Application 2022
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- To apply online, go to the Pearson Institute website.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- You will be required to submit a variety of information such as ID number, contact details, address, etc.
- You will click “Submit” at the end of your online application process and it will automatically be delivered to Pearson.
- Remember to upload all the requested documents.
STEP 3: PAY THE APPLICATION FEE
The payment will be a part of the application process. You will pay online.
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Tel: 011 690 1700
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org