The Prestige Academy has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ Application Deadline for 2022.
Prestige Academy Application 2022
How to Apply Online for Prestige Academy Application 2022
Choose Your Study Career
- Make sure that you meet the admission and/or additional admission requirements
- Apply online: Bellville Campus | Centurion Campus
- Download the Application Form: Bellville Campus | Centurion Campus
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Take Note of The Following
how is your application considered?
- Complete & submit your application form together with the application proof of payment.
- The academic approval will take place according to the admission requirements for the specific programme you apply for.
- Only signed & completed, application forms with all accompanying documentation & proof of payment for the application will be considered.
- Congratulations! You have reached the step where you will be informed of your acceptance. If you have received your provisional acceptance letter, you may proceed with the second process of the enrolment phase, by completing the Registration Contract. We will contact you with details regarding your registration form.
- Once you have received written approval, you will be issued with a unique student number. This student number must be used as a reference for all future payments and correspondence.
Please complete the hostel application and registration contract thoroughly and hand in together with your programme application registration contract. The owners of the residence are AMJA GALLOW TRUST.
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
- Attach all supporting documents.
Further steps after we have received the above-mentioned documentation and R2,350.00 non-refundable administration/application fee:
- You will be contacted and informed of your provisional or final acceptance. You will receive a provisional or full acceptance letter in the post or via email.
- Your student number will be issued. Use your student number as a reference in all correspondence, when making payments and for applying for a student loan/bursary.
- Students applying for financial aid through means of a student loan or external bursary should proceed with the application.
- International students need to apply for their study permit.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Tel: + 27 21 949 5036
Tel: + 27 12 683 9942