The Rosebank College has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ Application Deadline for 2022.
Rosebank College Application 2022
How to Apply Online for Rosebank College Application 2022
Get the Application Form
With Rosebank College, you can apply online or visit the campus for assistance.
- To apply online, visit www.rosebankcollege.co.za
- Click the yellow “Apply” button, which will be on the top right of the Rosebank College website.
- Once you click the yellow button, it will take you to an online application form.
- Complete the application form as accurately as possible and click submit to send your application.
- Should you have difficulty applying online please contact them on 0861 253 276.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Pay the Application Fee (non-Refundable)
Pay the application fee at any ABSA branch, consult the fee schedule on the website for fees and banking details. Email proof of payment to the email address provided by the consultant or physically hand it in at your nearest campus. No cash is accepted at any Rosebank College campus.
NB: take note of the early and late application fees.
Pay the Registration Fee (non-Refundable)
Pay the registration fee to book your seat. The registration is only confirmed once all documents have been received and admission criteria met.
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Tel: 086 125 3276
View Their Campuses: