The Rhodes University (RU) has sent invitations to students wishing to be re-admitted after being excluded on the basis of poor performance in qualification. Interested participants should carefully read and follow the RU re-admission rules (academic progression rules) provided below.
RU Re-Admission Rules/Requirement
These academic progression rules are applicable to all undergraduate RU students, irrespective of when you commenced your undergraduate studies at RU.
What to bring to registration
To make your registration as easy as possible, please bring with you the following:
- Your student number.
- A copy of your official school results.
- Evidence that your Registration Fee has been cleared (see “Fees” ).
- A copy of the deposit slip, if you have deposited money into the University account.
- If you have been awarded a bursary, a copy of your letter of award, which should have been faxed through to the Fees Office.
- School leavers: Your final NSC/ A level / HIGCSE results.
- Transferring students: Your transcript from your previous university and course outlines.
How to Apply for RU Online Registration 2022
At RU, you can register for Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral degrees, and Short Learning Programmes.
As a new/current student, you can access the self-service student iEnabler system on campus or your computer at home by following the steps below;
Administrative registration and curriculum approval (subject choices) will continue online and students are urged to ensure that they are familiar with the changes and various deadlines to ensure smooth re-registration.
In order to register administratively you need:
- Registration fee clearance – all students.
- Passport with a study visa valid for the whole year.
- Proof of medical aid cover offered or recognized by the University – these documents should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to administrative registration being cleared.
Keep Your Student Card
You are required to present your current student card when on campus. If you do not keep your card, you will have to obtain a replacement card and pay the standard card replacement fee.
It is always wise to check your registration on ROSS to double-check the subjects for which you have registered.
- Navigate to https://ross.ru.ac.za/
- To be able to log in to ROSS, you need to have registered as an online user and/or received login details from Rhodes University.
- If you have already been allocated a student number and password, then use these to login.
- A service has requested you to authenticate yourself, please enter your username in the form.
- After logging in follow the next procedure to continue.
STILL, HAVING DIFFICULTIES?
Be patient while RU processes your registration. If you see that your registration will not be processed by the closing date for registrations, please visit your nearest RU Online Assistance.