The South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA or CAA) is responsible for overseeing civil aviation and governing investigations of aviation accidents and incidents.
This successful organisation is running a 2-year Client Services Internship programme at their head office and is an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic and hard-working young person.
- Closing Date: Friday, 15 December, 2023 – 12:00
- Company: Civil Aviation Authority
- Location: Gauteng
- Postal Address: Private Bag X73, Halfway House, 1685
- Physivcal Address: Ikhaya Lokundiza, Building 16, Treur Close, Waterfall Park, Bekker Street, Midrand, Johannesburg
- Tel: 011 545 1000
- Website: www.caa.co.za
Customer Service – Job Description
- Provide front-line support – walk-in centre, contact centre and written correspondence
- Provide customer services in line with the SACAA policies and procedures of the Client Relationship Management section.
- Track all customer queries in the approved CRM system until queries are closed
- Professionally respond to requests from both external and internal customers
- Evaluate customer satisfaction through approved tools and systems.
- Prepare documents
- Collate information for reporting
- Package documentation required for meetings and other departmental engagements
- Circulate required information and documentation throughout the department and keep accurate records thereof
- Receive and relay documentation and information to applicable recipients in the department
- Develop and maintain a proper filing system to ensure accurate retrieval of information as and when required
- Screen, classify and record documents for easy access and tracking
- Coordinate functions and meetings for the department
- Ensure all documents are properly filed
- National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management or Client Services related qualification
How to Apply
To apply to the available positions, click the linked text to view full internship application details.