The South African College of Applied Psychology – SACAP has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ Application Deadline for 2022.
SACAP Application 2022
- 👉 Addendum To Application Form Bachelor Of Psychology 2020
- 👉 Addendum To Application Form Bachelor of Social Science Honours (Psychology) 2020
- 👉 Addendum To Application Form Master of Social Science (Community Mental Health Promotion) 2020
- 👉 Addendum To Application Form Bachelor of Social Science Honours (Psychology) BPsych Equivalent Programme 2020
- 👉 SABPP Qualifications Endorsement Application
- 👉 Final Application Form 2020
How to Apply Online for SACAP Application 2022
Step 1: Talk
Chat to your admissions officer for course advice or to answer any questions you may have.
Step 2: Submit
Fill in your application form and send it, together with your supporting documents to email@example.com or email it to your admissions officer.
Step 3: Pay
Pay your registration fee and finalize payment plans and outstanding documents to confirm your place.
Step 4: Receive
Get your student number, textbook lists, and an invitation to orientation.
Congratulations! You are now a fully registered student at SACAP.
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Upload all of your documents to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0860 77 11 11