The South African Police Service hereby invites the unemployed to apply for jobs that are available across the country in the different provincial police services.
The SAPS offers careers in various fields. If you join the SAPS you can either become a police official or a civilian employee. Police officials are employed in terms of the South African
- Position(s): Several
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary
- Company Name: SA Police Service
- Closing Date: 3 JULY 2023 AT 16:00
- SMS posts advertised internally and/or externally with a Closing Date of 3 JULY 2023 AT 16:00
SAPS is currently recruiting!
- Section Head: Veterinary Services
- Section Head: Legislation, Legal Services
- Section Head: Legal Support, Operational Services
- Section Head: Internal Communication
- Section Head: Demand and Infrastructure Planning, Supply Chain Management
- Section Head: Criminal Record and Crime Scene Management, Quality Management
- Section Head: Ballistics, Forensic Science Laboratory
- Provincial Head: Technology Management Services
- Provincial Head: Organisational Development and Strategic Management
- Provincial Head: Criminal Registrar
- Provincial Head: Corporate Communication and Liaison
- Head: Governance, Legislation and Policy
How to Apply
Only the official application form (available on the SAPS website and at SAPS recruitment offices) will be accepted.
Please note that the form above is only applicable to SMS posts advertised internally and/or externally with a CLOSING DATE OF 3 JULY 2023 AT 16:00
All instructions on the application form must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
The post particulars and reference number must be correctly specified on the application form.
A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form.
Due to current lockdown restrictions, uncertified copies of an applicant’s ID, Senior Certificate and all educational qualifications obtained together with academic record thereof will be accepted, as service certificates of previous employers stating the occupation, and proof of relevant experience in the field of the post. Certified copies will be obtained during the selection process
Qualifications submitted will be subjected to verification checking with the relevant institutions. The South African Police Service will verify the residential address of applicants and conduct reference checks.
Appointments will be made in terms of the Public Service Act, 1994 as applicable to the post environment.
Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
The SA Police Service Job Vacancies have been published online on the official career page and can be accessed through the Link(s) provided below.
- SAPS POLICE ACT: VACANCIES – https://www.saps.gov.za/careers/careers.php.