The SASSA Vacancies – Sassa vacancies, Sassa vacancies 2022, admin clerk vacancies at saps, labour vacancies, www.sassa.gov.za/vacancies, Sassa r350 grant application…
SASSA Vacancy Advertisements
SASSA is a dynamic organisation that provides a range of essential services to a diverse group of South Africans. With offices countrywide, our operational structures aspire to embrace all that is state-of-the-art, offices that are modern and an environment designed to stimulate the worker to achieve, enjoy, progress and prosper. All Posts
- Position(s): Assistant Manager: Vendor/Pay point Management
- Applications Closing Date: 27 September
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Salary: R376, 596 – 443,601
- p.a. exclusive of benefits Location: Gauteng Regional Office
- Ref No.: GP04/08/21
- Advert: Gauteng
- Company Name: SASSA
Candidates should hold B. Degree/National Diploma (NQF Level 6 or 7 with the minimum 360 credits) coupled with 3-5 years experience in the relevant field; knowledge of SASSA’s Constitutional mandate, relevant policies and legislation in Public Management; Knowledge of social security management and poverty alleviation matters. A computer and a valid driver’s license are essential.
- The candidate will manage Payment of Vendors/Contractors, manage compliance to SLA for social grant payments.
- Assist with the management and monitoring of all active pay points inclusive of cash pay points within the Region
- Facilitate and compile monthly monitoring reports for submission to head office.
- Assist with the coordination, management of the payments governance structures.
- Assist with the coordination, management, and liaison with merchants/Financial institutions on matters of mutual interest as a result of the implementation of an electronic card system.
- Provide advice on Social Assistant legislation, policies, and procedures in relation to Grant Payments; interpretation of policy, terms of conditions, and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage subordinates in the Section.
- Ensure adherence to Section 57 of the Public Finance Management Act (PMFA, Chapter 6, and Part 3).
Preference will be given to people with disabilities at the time of appointment.
All these positions are advertised with the minimum requirements. Appointments will be subjected to
compulsory pre-employment screening in the form of qualification, reference, ITC, criminal checks and compulsory competency assessment.
It is our intention to promote representativity in terms of race, gender, and disability through the filling of this post, and candidates whose appointment will promote representativity will receive preference.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) prior to the selection process.
SASSA is under no obligation to fill a post after the advertisement thereof.
PLEASE NOTE: All SASSA staff are subjected to compulsory security vetting on appointment. E-mailed applications will be accepted.
How to Apply
Applicants interested in applying for these posts should send their applications (CV and covering letter only, quoting the relevant reference number and position name as per the advert) to emails indicated on each position.
Kindly note that copies of qualification, certificate, ID and driver’s license, etc., should be submitted upon request.
The application for the above position must be sent to; ApplicationsMas@sassa.gov.za
If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Enquiries: Mrs Mashudu Malivha
Tel.: 011 241 8563.