The SASSA Vacancies – Sassa vacancies, Sassa vacancies 2021, admin clerk vacancies at saps, labour vacancies, www.sassa.gov.za/vacancies, Sassa r350 grant application…
SASSA Vacancy Advertisements
SASSA is a dynamic organisation that provides a range of essential services to a diverse group of South Africans. With offices countrywide, our operational structures aspire to embrace all that is state-of-the-art, offices that are modern and an environment designed to stimulate the worker to achieve, enjoy, progress and prosper. All Posts
- Position(s): Clerk: Labour Relations
- Applications Closing Date: 3 September 2021
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Salary: R173 703 – R204 612
- p.a. exclusive of benefits Location: Gauteng Regional Office
- Advert: Gauteng
- Company Name:
The candidate should have a Senior Certificate; 0-1 year working experience; Computer literacy is essential; a post-matric qualification (NQF Level 6 or 7 with the minimum 360 credits), as well as a valid driver’s licence, will serve as an added advantage.
- The incumbent will render general clerical support service: Record, organise, store, capture and retrieve
- correspondence and data in terms of Disciplinary cases, Grievances, Dispute resolution, training provided and update registers and statistics and handle routine enquiries, make photocopies and receive or send facsimiles,
- Distribute documents/packages to various stakeholders as required, keep and maintain the filling system for the component.
- Type letters and/or other correspondence when required, keep and maintain the incoming and outgoing document register of the component.
- The incumbent will assist with the facilitation of Labour Relations training and maintain a database
- Assist to maintain a support database for Labour Relations cases in the Region.
- Support the Labour Relations Unit with Administrative matters.
- Ensure adherence to Section 57 of the Public Finance Management Act (PMFA, Chapter 6, and Part 3).
Preference will be given to people with disabilities at the time of appointment.
All these positions are advertised with the minimum requirements. Appointments will be subjected to compulsory pre-employment screening in the form of qualification, reference, ITC, criminal checks and compulsory competency assessment.
It is our intention to promote representativity in terms of race, gender and disability through the filling of this post and candidates whose appointment will promote representativity will receive preference.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) prior to the selection process.
SASSA is under no obligation to fill a post after the advertisement thereof.
Please note: All SASSA staff are subjected to compulsory security vetting on appointment. E-mailed applications will be accepted.
Closing date: 03 September 2021
How to Apply
Applicants interested in applying for these posts should send their applications (CV and covering letter only, quoting the relevant reference number and position name as per the advert) to emails indicated on each position.
Kindly note that copies of qualification, certificate, ID and driver’s license etc., should be submitted upon request.
If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
The application for the above position must be sent to: ApplicationsMal@sassa.gov.za
Enquiries: Ms Mashudu Malivha
Tel.: 011 241 8563.