The SASSA Vacancy for Clerk: Personnel Provisioning and MaintenanceVacancies – Sassa vacancies, Sassa vacancies 2021, admin clerk vacancies at saps, labour vacancies, www.sassa.gov.za/vacancies, Sassa r350 grant application…
SASSA Vacancy Advertisements
SASSA is a dynamic organization that provides a range of essential services to a diverse group of South Africans. With offices countrywide, our operational structures aspire to embrace all that is state-of-the-art, offices that are modern, and an environment designed to stimulate the worker to achieve, enjoy, progress, and prosper. All Posts
- Position(s): Clerk: Personnel Provisioning and Maintenance
- Applications Closing Date: 03 September 2021
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Salary: R173 703 – R204 612
- p.a. exclusive of benefits Location: Gauteng Regional Office
- Ref No.: GP 01/08/21
- Advert: Gauteng
- Company Name:
The candidate should have a Senior Certificate; 0-1 year working experience; Computer literacy is essential; a post-matric qualification (NQF Level 6 or 7 with the minimum 360 credits), as well as a valid driver’s license, will serve as an added advantage.
- The incumbent will handle personnel administrative matters, which include capturing information on the oracle system Recruitment, Selection, and Appointment, Staff allowances, Staff resettlement, Transfer of staff between components, units regions, etc.,
- Secondments, Long Service Awards, Termination of services, and Leave administration matters such as handling of incapacity leave matters and leave the database
- Capturing of leave on the oracle system (Leave without pay, PILLIR Cases, IOD), monitoring of leave transactions on Oracle
- Conducting leave audit, Ensuring that leave forms are being filed. (Leave without pay, PILIR Cases);
- Assist with the compilation of statistical reports on human capital matters and Support district offices and local offices with human capital operational issues
- Ensure adherence to Section 57 of the Public Finance Management Act (PMFA, Chapter 6, Part 3).
Preference will be given to people with disabilities at the time of appointment.
All these positions are advertised with the minimum requirements. Appointments will be subjected to
compulsory pre-employment screening in the form of qualification, reference, ITC, criminal checks, and compulsory competency assessment.
It is our intention to promote representativity in terms of race, gender, and disability through the filling of this post, and candidates whose appointment will promote representativity will receive preference.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) prior to the selection process.
SASSA is under no obligation to fill a post after the advertisement thereof.
Please note: All SASSA staff are subjected to compulsory security vetting on appointment. E-mailed applications will be accepted.
Closing Date: 3 September 2021
How to Apply
Applicants interested in applying for these posts should send their applications (CV and covering letter only, quoting the relevant reference number and position name as per the advert) to emails indicated on each position.
Kindly note that copies of qualification, certificate, ID and driver’s license, etc. should be submitted upon request.
If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
The application for the above position must be sent to: ApplicationsMal@sassa.gov.za
Enquiries: Mrs. Mashudu Malivha
Tel.: 011 241 8563.