The SASSA Vacancies – Sassa vacancies, Sassa vacancies 2021, admin clerk vacancies at saps, labour vacancies, www.sassa.gov.za/vacancies, Sassa r350 grant application…
SASSA Vacancy Advertisements
SASSA is a dynamic organization that provides a range of essential services to a diverse group of South Africans. With offices countrywide, our operational structures aspire to embrace all that is state-of-the-art, offices that are modern, and an environment designed to stimulate the worker to achieve, enjoy, progress, and prosper. All Posts
- Position(s): Manager: Customer Care
- Applications Closing Date: 03 September 2021
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Salary: R733 257 – R863 748
- p.a. exclusive of benefits Location: Gauteng Regional Office
- Ref No.: GP 05/08/21
- Advert: Gauteng
- Company Name:
Candidates should hold a relevant B. Degree/Diploma (NQF Level 6 or 7 with the minimum 360 credits) coupled with 1-2 years management experience in the relevant field; knowledge of SASSA’s Constitutional mandate, relevant policies and legislation in Public Management; Knowledge of social security management and poverty alleviation matters. A computer and a valid driver’s license are essential.
- The incumbent will manage all customer care programmes, Engage in special promotional events
organized/planned by other spheres of Government.
- Manage and coordinate the Customer relations strategy in the Region.
- Manage customer enquiries and complaints.
- Manage the implementation of the Internal Reconsideration Mechanism (IRM), and ICAS system, and other systems as shall be developed by the agency.
- Facilitate Stakeholder Engagement Management and beneficiary education and awareness programmes within Customer Care services.
- Provide advice on Social assistant legislation, policies, and procedures.
- Assist with the Management of the unit and manage subordinates in the section.
- Consultation Ensure adherence to Section 57 of the Public Finance Management Act (PMFA, Chapter 6, and Part 3).
Preference will be given to African Male / People with disabilities and followed by African females and White females respectively as at the time of appointment.
All these positions are advertised with the minimum requirements. Appointments will be subjected to
compulsory pre-employment screening in the form of qualification, reference, ITC, criminal checks, and compulsory competency assessment.
It is our intention to promote representativity in terms of race, gender, and disability through the filling of this post, and candidates whose appointment will promote representativity will receive preference.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) prior to the selection process.
SASSA is under no obligation to fill a post after the advertisement thereof.
Please note: All SASSA staff are subjected to compulsory security vetting on appointment. Emailed applications will be accepted.
Closing date: 03 September 2021
How to Apply
Applicants interested in applying for these posts should send their applications (CV and covering letter only, quoting the relevant reference number and position name as per the advert) to emails indicated on each position.
Kindly note that copies of qualification, certificate, ID and driver’s license, etc., should be submitted upon request.
If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
The application for the above position must be sent: ApplicationsMas@sassa.gov.za
Enquiries: Mrs. Mashudu Malivha
Tel.: 011 241 8563.