The SASSA Vacancies – Sassa vacancies, Sassa vacancies 2021, admin clerk vacancies at saps, labour vacancies, www.sassa.gov.za/vacancies, Sassa r350 grant application…
SASSA Vacancy Advertisements
SASSA is a dynamic organization that provides a range of essential services to a diverse group of South Africans. With offices countrywide, our operational structures aspire to embrace all that is state-of-the-art, offices that are modern, and an environment designed to stimulate the worker to achieve, enjoy, progress, and prosper. All Posts
- Position(s): Manager: Disability Management
- Applications Closing Date: 03 September 2021
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Salary: R733 257 – R863 748
- p.a. exclusive of benefits Location: Frances Baard
- Ref No.: (Ref: GP 06/08/21)
- Advert: Gauteng
- Company Name:
Candidates should hold B. Degree/Diploma (NQF Level 6 or 7 with the minimum credits 360) coupled with 1-2 years management experience in the relevant field; knowledge of SASSA’s Constitutional mandate, relevant policies and legislation in Public Management; Knowledge of social security management and poverty alleviation matters. A computer and a valid driver’s license are essential.
- The incumbent will facilitate and monitor the appointment of accredited doctors, then manage and monitor compliance of Service Level Agreements with medical service providers responsible for conducting medical assessments in the Region in respect of disability grant applications.
- Management of the implementation of the reconciliation and submission of doctors’ invoices, and payments on time
- Management and monitoring usage of reporting systems such as the EMAST, implementation of the online DG booking systems.
- Facilitate the implementation of national norms and standards on disability grants application policies and processes
- Assist with the development, implementation and monitoring, and evaluation of
disability management strategies and systems to be implemented
- Facilitate and advise on appeals arising out of rejected grant applications
- Provide advice and training on social assistant legislation, policies, and procedures in relation to disability matters.
- Assist with the management of the Unit
- Disability Management and manage subordinates in the section.
- Ensure adherence to Section 57 of the Public Finance Management Act (PMFA, Chapter 6, and Part 3).
Preference will be given to African Male / People with disabilities and followed by African females and White Male respectively as at the time of appointment.
All these positions are advertised with the minimum requirements. Appointments will be subjected to compulsory pre-employment screening in the form of qualification, reference, ITC, criminal checks, and compulsory competency assessment.
It is our intention to promote representativity in terms of race, gender, and disability through the
filling of this post, and candidates whose appointment will promote representativity will receive preference.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) prior to the selection process.
SASSA is under no obligation to fill a post after the advertisement thereof.
Please note: All SASSA staff are subjected to compulsory security vetting on appointment. E-mailed applications will be accepted.
Closing date: 03 September 2021
How to Apply
Applicants interested in applying for these posts should send their applications (CV and covering letter only, quoting the relevant reference number and position name as per the advert) to emails indicated on each position.
Kindly note that copies of qualification, certificate, ID and driver’s license, etc., should be submitted upon request.
If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
The application for the above position must be sent to: ApplicationsMas@sassa.gov.za
Enquiries: Mrs. Mashudu Malivha
Tel.: 011 241 8563.