The SASSA Vacancies – Sassa vacancies, Sassa vacancies 2021, admin clerk vacancies at saps, labor vacancies, www.sassa.gov.za/vacancies, Sassa r350 grant application…
SASSA Vacancy Advertisements
SASSA is a dynamic organization that provides a range of essential services to a diverse group of South Africans. With offices countrywide, our operational structures aspire to embrace all that is state-of-the-art, offices that are modern, and an environment designed to stimulate the worker to achieve, enjoy, progress, and prosper.All Posts
- Position(s): Manager: Management Accounting
- Applications Closing Date: 17 September 2021
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Salary: R 733 257 – R 863 748
- p.a. exclusive of benefits Location: Northern Cape Regional Office
- Ref. no. (SAS 21/08/01)
- Advert: Northern Cape
- Company Name:
Candidates should hold an undergraduate qualification with a minimum of 360 credits (NQF Level 6) as recognized by SAQA in Management Accounting or Financial Management (attach academic record) coupled with 1 – 2 years of management experience in the relevant field, a post-graduate qualification in accounting and completed articles will be an added advantage; Extensive knowledge and experience, in accrual accounting and GRAP standards, Public Finance Management Act (PFMA), Treasury Regulations on the public entity and other relevant regulations; ERP knowledge on Oracle or SAP or AccPacc or Accrual accounting compliant systems will serve as an added advantage and a valid driver’s license is essential.
- The incumbent will manage the unit to ensure that strategic plan, operational plan, budget, and resources are optimally implemented and managed.
- Ensure implementation of budget guidelines
- Assist with the development of procedure manuals/instructions on policies and budget processes
- Monitor the implementation of financial policies and procedures
- Manage the realignment of the regional budget planning to the strategic and operational plans of the Agency
- Analyze and monitor the implementation of budget allocations
- Oversee IYM meetings in the region
- Analyze and validate the expenditure and reports on the budget
- Provide recommendations with regards to remedial steps in relation to deviations
- Approve journals of misclassified and commitments expenditures
- Coordinate accurate expenditure projections
- Implement and coordinate financial system support within the region
- Analyze regional compliance to procedures and prescripts
- Validate the post-audit findings report, irregular, fruitless, wasteful, and losses expenditure;
- Prepare documentation for the Regional Misconduct Board
- Assist with the coordination of annual and interim audit; Implement Management Accounting Operational plan
- Manage the resources within the Unit. Prepare and submit monthly reports
- Submit inputs for preparation of Annual Financial Statements.
Preference for the above position will be given to People with Disability / Coloured Female followed by Coloured Male followed by African Female respectively at the time of appointment
The appointment will be subject to a compulsory pre-employment screening in the form of qualification, references, ITC, and criminal checks.
It is our intention to promote representativity in terms of race, gender, disability, and youth through the filling of these posts, and candidates whose appointment will promote representativity will receive preference.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African
Qualifications Authority (SAQA) prior to the selection process. The Agency is under no obligation to fill a post after the advertisement thereof.
Please note: All SASSA staff are subject to compulsory Security Vetting on appointment. No faxed applications will be accepted.
Closing Date: 17 September 2021
How to Apply
Applicants interested in applying for these posts should send their applications (CV, New Z83 and attach the highest qualification only) quoting the relevant reference number and position name as per the advert. The subject heading of the email should indicate the name of the position you are applying for.
Applicants must ensure that they send their applications to the correct inbox/email indicated on the position. Applications sent to the incorrect inbox/email will not be considered.
Applications should consist of a comprehensive CV (specifying qualifications – institution obtained from, experience, duties, indicating the respective dates (MM/YY) per position, Identity Number, Race, and Gender as well as indicating references with full contact details.
Interviews may be conducted via a virtual medium which will be discussed with each shortlisted applicant.
Kindly note that copies of qualification, certificate, ID, and driver’s license, etc, should be submitted upon request.
Correspondence will only be limited to the short-listed candidates, if you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
For hand delivery, applications must be submitted to the relevant office before 16h00. Failure to comply with the above will automatically disqualify candidates.
|Regional Office posts||Attention: Human Capital Management, Private Bag X6011, Kimberley, 8300 Or
||Enquiries: Ms Nelisiwe Cele|
|E-mail: ApplicationsRO@sassa.gov.za or
||Tel: (053) 802 4956|
|Hand delivery: 4th Floor, 95 Du Toitspan Road, Kimberley.|
|Frances Baard District post||Attention: Human Capital Management, Private Bag X5033, Kimberley, 8300 or||Enquiries: Ms Glodean Peterson|
|E-mail: ApplicationsFB@sassa.gov.za or||Tel: (053) 802 7557|
|Hand delivery:10th Floor, 95 Du Toitspan Road, Kimberley|
|Pixley Ka Seme District post||Attention: Human Capital Management, Private Bag X1015, De Aar, 7000.||Enquiries: Ms Emelly Booysen|
|E-mail: ApplicationsPKS@sassa.gov.za||Tel: (053) 632 6024|
|Hand delivery: Liebenhof building, corner McIvor and Voortrekker Street, De Aar.|