The SASSA Vacancies – Sassa vacancies, Sassa vacancies 2021, admin clerk vacancies at saps, labour vacancies, www.sassa.gov.za/vacancies, Sassa r350 grant application…
SASSA Vacancy Advertisements
SASSA is a dynamic organization that provides a range of essential services to a diverse group of South Africans. With offices countrywide, our operational structures aspire to embrace all that is state-of-the-art, offices that are modern, and an environment designed to stimulate the worker to achieve, enjoy, progress, and prosper. All Posts
- Position(s): Senior Manager: Business Intelligence
- Applications Closing Date: 13 September 2021
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Salary: R1 057 326- R1 245 495
- p.a. exclusive of benefits Location: Head Office – Pretoria
- Ref No.: (SAS HO 29/08/2021-27)
- Company Name:
Candidates should hold an undergraduate qualification (NQF Level 7) in the relevant field as recognized by SAQA coupled with 5 years experience at a middle/senior management level in the relevant field; Certificate for entry into the SMS (Senior Management Service) endorsed by the National School of Government; Knowledge in the fields of policy and governance, financial management, management of projects, Cyber risk management, problem support, and business intelligence analysis is essential; Computer literacy and a valid driver’s license is essential. A post-graduate qualification (NQF level 08) as recognized by SAQA in the relevant field will be an added advantage.
- The candidate will provide business intelligence services
- Provide strategic leadership on Business Intelligence(BI) relating to business analysis and data warehousing management within the Agency
- Direct and oversee high level strategic and tactical decisions for business intelligence tools and applications
- Design, develop, test, and implement data warehouse systems for BI reporting and analysis
- Manage upgrades, modifications, maintenance, and troubleshooting of BI systems
- Provide guidance on best practices related to data governance (along with data quality, master data management)
- Define, implement, and oversee the daily management of the BI technologies that are used
- Recommend and design solutions according to both business needs and IT needs/technical architecture
- Provide leadership in order to enhance the Unit performance and outputs of the Unit
- Manage resources and matters pertaining to staff
- Ensure adherence to Section 57 (Responsibilities of other Officials) of the Public Finance Management Act (PMFA, Chapter 6, Part 3).
Preference will be given to African Male/ White males / People with disabilities.
The appointment will be subject to a compulsory pre-employment screening in the form of qualification, references, ITC, and criminal checks.
It is our intention to promote representativity in terms of race, gender, disability, and youth through the filling of these posts, and candidates whose appointment will promote representativity will receive preference.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) prior to the selection process.
The Agency is under no obligation to fill a post after the advertisement thereof.
Please note: All SASSA staff are subject to compulsory Security Vetting on appointment. No faxed applications will be accepted.
Closing Date: 13 September 2021
How to Apply
Applicants interested in applying for these posts should send their applications (CV and completed New Z83 form) quoting the relevant reference number and position name as per the advert. The subject heading of the email should indicate the reference number and name of the position you are applying for.
Applicants must ensure that they send their application to the correct inbox/email indicated on each position. Applications send to the incorrect inbox/ email will not be considered.
Applications should consist of a comprehensive CV (specifying all experience, duties, indicating the respective dates (MM/YY) per position, Identity Number, Race, and Gender as well as indicating references with full contact details.
Interviews may be conducted via a virtual medium which will be discussed with each shortlisted applicant.
Kindly note that copies of qualification, certificate, ID and driver’s license etc, should be submitted upon request.
Correspondence will only be conducted with the short-listed candidates, If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Inquiries: Mr. Tlou Moloto
Tel.: 012 400 2326.