The Management of The Sekhukhune Campus wishes to inform all intended applicants that application into various programs for 2022 admission exercises is ongoing.
Before getting more details about How to Apply for the Sekhukhune Campus Online Application Form, let’s research a bit on Sekhukhune Campus Application Requirement, Sekhukhune Campus Application Dates, Sekhukhune Campus Application for Admission, www.dhsd.limpopo.gov.za Admission Applications…
Sekhukhune Campus Application Dates for Admission
Sekhukhune Campus Application Closing Date is 31ST AUGUST
Sekhukhune Campus Application Requirements
The Sekhukhune Campus Admission/Application Requirements is available below.
Things to Note Before Applying Online to Nursing School:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- The NSC Certificate
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- South African applicants will need an ID number.
- Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Please note: check out the list of full programs before you apply.
- Ensure that you have a valid cell phone number/email, the outcome of your application will be sent via SMS/email.
Sekhukhune Campus Needed Documents
If you are looking forward to studying at Sekhukhune Campus, the following documents must be submitted with your application – copies of documents to be certified.
- A Senior Certificate – Only compulsory subject: English
- An aggregate of 20 points on the rating scale.
- Certified proof of current registration with SANC
Sekhukhune Campus Application Details
Applications for the above qualifications for 2022 are now open, see the link to the School’s Application form below.
Sekhukhune Campus Online Application Form
Below is the listed Sekhukhune Campus Online Application Form portal for various programs depending on your level of study.
Please read the instructions carefully and complete all applicable sections.
Admission to all Sekhukhune Campus study programmes is subject to a selection process based on set minimum requirements and the number of students Sekhukhune Campus is able to accommodate per programme.
The college does not accept any responsibility for the non-delivery of posts for any reason.
Applicants who do not meet all the requirements should not apply as the Application will be disqualified immediately
N/B: Application forms must be sent by registered post. (should this not be done, the College will not accept responsibility for forms not received).
Please note the Closing Date for Applications.
Contact Sekhukhune Campus for Help
For more information on how to apply to the Sekhukhune Campus, you can visit the official website.
Possibly, you can contact the Sekhukhune Campus’s Admissions Department using the link below.