The Management of The SAMHS Nursing College wishes to inform all intended applicants that application into various programs for 2022 admission exercises is ongoing.
Before getting more details about How to Apply for the SAMHS Nursing College Online Application Form, let’s research a bit on SAMHS Nursing College Application Requirement, SAMHS Nursing College Application Dates, SAMHS Nursing College Application for Admission, SAMHS Nursing College Admission Applications…
SAMHS Nursing College Application Dates for Admission
SAMHS Nursing College Application Closing Date is 29 FEBRUARY.
SAMHS Nursing College Application Requirements
The SAMHS Nursing College Admission/Application Requirements is available below.
Things to Note Before Applying Online to Nursing School:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- The NSC Certificate
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- South African applicants will need an ID number.
- Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Please note: check out the list of full programs before you apply.
- Ensure that you have a valid cell phone number/email, the outcome of your application will be sent via SMS/email.
SAMHS Nursing College Needed Documents
If you are looking forward to studying at SAMHS Nursing College, the following documents must be submitted with your application – copies of documents to be certified.
- Copy of ID
- Copy of Grade 12 Certificate (no statement of results)
- A short CV
- Highest achieved qualifications (e.g. Degree, National Diploma or N6)
SAMHS Nursing College Application Details
Applications for the above qualifications for 2022 are now open, see the link to the School’s Application form below.
SAMHS Nursing College Online Application Form
Below is the listed SAMHS Nursing College Online Application Form portal for various programs depending on your level of study.
Please read the instructions carefully and complete all applicable sections.
Admission to all SAMHS Nursing College study programmes is subject to a selection process based on set minimum requirements and the number of students SAMHS Nursing College is able to accommodate per programme.
This Application form will serve as a document for pre-selection. Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements will not be considered.
Please note the Closing Date for Applications.
Contact SAMHS Nursing College for Help
For more information on how to apply to the SAMHS Nursing College, you can visit the official website.
Possibly, you can contact the SAMHS Nursing College’s Admissions Department using the link below.