The South West Gauteng TVET College has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ Application Deadline for 2022.
South West Gauteng TVET College Application 2022
- 👉Apply to South West Gauteng TVET College Business School
- 👉South West Gauteng TVET College Application Form – PDF Download
How to Apply Online for South West Gauteng TVET College Application 2022
Get your application form.
You have the choice to either apply online or download an application form.
Complete your application form in full.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Attach all supporting documents.
Looking for Funding?
Check out all the available funding opportunities. If you’re not sure about the differences in funding opportunities, see NSFAS 2022
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Tel: 086 176 8849
1822A Molele Street
C/o Koma Road
You can post your completed application form to the following address:
Attention: Ms. Elizabeth Mtshali
Administration Manager (Acting)
South West Gauteng College
Private Bag X33