In order to ensure adequate time for application processing, and planning by the university and yourself, applications for early admission in 2022 should be as follows;
- Read also: Nsfas Application Form – Create Nsfas Profile.
SU Registration Dates 2022
The Stellenbosch University (Maties) has stated that they will be open and accepting online applications to the 2022/2023 academic year from;
New students, as well as returning students, are urged to make use of the self-registration (e-registration) process. Please consult the registration process and schedule the relevant dates for your year of study or programme.
General Registration Dates
- 18 January – 31 March: Registration for master’s and doctoral students (Earlier registration and closing dates apply to certain honours, postgraduate diploma and structured master’s programmes. Confirm with programme coordinators.)
- 25 January: Start of online registration for undergraduate senior and postgraduate students, excluding master’s and doctoral students (see above)
- 1 March: Start of online registration for newcomer first-year undergraduate students
- 11 March: Conclusion of registration for all undergraduate students (excluding master’s and doctoral students, as well as students from Medicine and Health Sciences)
- 26 March: Final day for late registration for undergraduate students. All students attending lectures must finalise their registration within two weeks of the commencement of their lectures.
- 31 March: Final day for registration for new Master’s (Research only) and D students
GET A FREE LAPTOP