The Tshwane University of Technology, TUT has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ TUT Application Deadline for 2022.
TUT Application 2022
- 👉 TUT Undergraduate Application 2022
- 👉 TUT Postgraduate Application 2022
- 👉 TUT International Application 2022
How to Apply Online for TUT Application 2022
- Please verify your email, cell-phone or address before completing an online application.
- Follow the steps below to update your contact details:
- Login to the ITS system or use this URL: https://ienabler.tut.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
- Click on Graduation.
- Click on Communication detail and Address validation (Postal Address).
- Change it to your current, relevant details
- Complete the Online Aapplication Form for the issuing of qualification.
Please Allow 15 Working Days for The Processing of The Online Application Form.
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Prospective Students Should Post Admission Form To:
Tshwane University of Technology
Private Bag X680
Address for hand-deliveries and applications in person. All hand-delivered applications and applications submitted in person should be submitted to:
Central Admissions Office