We’ve got instructions to help you apply to the University of Fort Hare late application directly. Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle. Applications close at – Check University of Fort Hare Application Dates.
There are so many things to consider before applying at the UFH, don’t fail to see – the University of Fort Hare Application Requirement.
Fortunately, the University of Fort Hare (UFH) is still accepting late applications for the 2024 academic year!
Important Note: International applications closed on November 30, 2023, and there are no late applications accepted for international students.
How to Apply for the University of Fort Hare Late Application
Have you reviewed the University of Fort Hare Application Requirement yet? If not the link is available above.
Check if you meet the minimum entry requirements for your chosen programme. You can find this information on the UFH website or in the university prospectus.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to apply online:
- Visit the UFH Online Application Portal: https://www.ufh.ac.za/apply/
- If you’re a new applicant, click on “Sign Up” and create an account.
- If you’ve applied to UFH before, use your existing login credentials.
Carefully read and follow the instructions on the application portal.
- Select your application type (Undergraduate, Postgraduate, etc.) and choose your programme.
- Fill out the online application form accurately and completely.
- Upload all required supporting documents, including:
- Certified copies of your academic transcripts and certificates
- ID document or passport
- Proof of English language proficiency (if applicable)
- Any other documents as specified by the programme
- Carefully review your application before submitting it.
- Once you are satisfied, click on “Submit Application”.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your application reference number.
Late applications carry an additional fee of R100 for South African applicants and R200 for international applicants.
Pay the application fee online using the secure payment gateway.
Please ensure that you submit your Proof of Payment and other necessary attachments for your application to be valid.
UFH Application Deadline:
The deadline for late applications is February 28, 2024. However, some programmes may have earlier deadlines (February 4, 2024), so be sure to check the specific deadline for your chosen programme.
For more information on how to apply to the University of Fort Hare, you can visit the University of Fort Hare website.