The University of the Free State, UFS has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ Application Deadline for 2022.
UFS Application 2022
- 👉 University of the Free State Undergraduate Application 2022
- 👉 University of the Free State Postgraduate Application 2022
- 👉 University of the Free State International Application 2022
How to Apply Online for UFS Application 2022
WHAT TO DO
- 👉Each prospective student must complete the online application.
- 👉 Once your online application has been processed, you will receive a student number (Reference number).
- Receiving a student number (Reference number) does NOT imply that you have been accepted by the University of the Free State yet.
- 👉 Admission is a separate process when your application will be evaluated by the relevant faculty.
- Before you submit your online application and upload/email documents, please visit the relevant faculty/department website to confirm additional documentation that may be required e.g. departmental application form, CV, motivation, reports, dissertation/thesis proposal, etc. Visit the Faculty and specific department web page for more information.
- 👉 Applicants transferring from another university/tertiary institution are required to upload a full academic record/transcript, degree/diploma certificate, and SAQA certificate.
- Advanced Diploma qualifications are classified as undergraduate. It is however processed (administratively) as a postgraduate qualification due to previous studies involved.
- 👉 For undergraduate, In the case of applicants re-writing Grade 12 subjects, applications will be processed on the current results available.
- If Grade 12 has been written more than once then your combined results must be submitted with your application.
- 👉 Applicants writing the National Senior Certificate (NSC) through IEB or SACAI examining bodies can apply online by selecting “National Senior Certificate” under the Results Detail page of the online application process.
- 👉 Applicants currently in Grade 12 are requested to provide school stamped copies of final Grade 11 results for verification and auditing purposes.
- 👉 For undergraduate, Applicants transferring from another university/tertiary institution are required to declare their previous studies when applying as well as upload a full academic record/transcript and degree/diploma certificate (if applicable).
- 👉 UFS will not accept the General Education Development (GED) test for entry into any of its curricular undergraduate qualifications.
- The GED is no longer recognized by Universities South Africa (USAf), and is not equivalent to a South African grade 12 (NSC/IEB/SACAI).
- Applicants who completed the GED and would like to study towards an undergraduate curricular qualification are advised to register and complete a grade 12 NSC/IEB/SACAI or international equivalent thereof.
- 👉 Applicants who did not complete SC/NSC/IEB must have USAF accreditation from the examination board for South African Universities.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Undergraduate Application Helpdesk Enquiries:
Postgraduate Application Helpdesk Enquiries:
- +27 51 4019666