The Management of The Ukwazi School of Nursing wishes to inform all intended applicants that application into various programs for 2022 admission exercises is ongoing.
Before getting more details about How to Apply for the Ukwazi School of Nursing Online Application Form, let’s research a bit on Ukwazi School of Nursing Application Requirement, Ukwazi School of Nursing Application Dates, Ukwazi School of Nursing Application for Admission, www.ukwazi.co.za Admission Applications…
Ukwazi School of Nursing Application Dates for Admission
Ukwazi School of Nursing Application Closing Date is 30 JUNE.
Ukwazi School of Nursing Application Requirements
The Ukwazi School of Nursing Admission/Application Requirements is available below.
Things to Note Before Applying Online to Nursing School:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- The NSC Certificate
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- South African applicants will need an ID number.
- Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Please note: check out the list of full programs before you apply.
- Ensure that you have a valid cell phone number/email, the outcome of your application will be sent via SMS/email.
Ukwazi School of Nursing Needed Documents
If you are looking forward to studying at Ukwazi School of Nursing, the following documents must be submitted with your application – copies of documents to be certified.
Applicants currently studying towards a South African Grade 12 are required to bring these Documents:
- South African Identity document
- Proof of payment of Application Fee
Applicants having already completed a South African Grade 12 are required to bring these Documents:
- Final Grade 12 statement of symbols
- National Senior Certificate or Senior Certificate (prior to 2008) or IEB certificate or SACAI
- Higher education qualification if obtained at another higher education institution
- Academic record and certificate of conduct if registered/completed at another higher education institution
- Proof of payment of application fee
International Applicants are required to bring these Documents:
- Study permit/asylum certificate
- International school-leaving statement of symbols
- International qualification certificate with SAQA evaluation document
- Academic record and certificate of conduct if registered/completed at another higher education institution in South
- Africa Proof of payment of application fee
Ukwazi School of Nursing Application Details
Applications for the above qualifications for 2022 are now open, see the link to the School’s Application form below.
Ukwazi School of Nursing Online Application Form
Below is the listed Ukwazi School of Nursing Online Application Form portal for various programs depending on your level of study.
Please read the instructions carefully and complete all applicable sections.
Admission to all Ukwazi School of Nursing study programmes is subject to a selection process based on set minimum requirements and the number of students Ukwazi School of Nursing are able to accommodate per programme.
Only one application form is to be submitted.
Allow 10 days before checking on the status of your application.
Please note the Closing Date for Applications.
Contact Ukwazi School of Nursing for Help
For more information on how to apply to the Ukwazi School of Nursing, you can visit the official website.
Possibly, you can contact the Ukwazi School of Nursing’s Admissions Department using the link below.