The University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ Application Deadline for 2022.
UKZN Application 2022
- 👉 UKZN Undergraduate Application 2022
- 👉 UKZN Postgraduate Application 2022
- 👉 University of KwaZulu-Natal International Application 2022
How to Apply Online for UKZN Application 2022
Semester 1: January 2022
- If you are a South African citizen and currently in Grade 12 or have completed.
your National Senior Certificate or Senior Certificate and have never studied at UKZN before,
you have to make an application to UKZN by completing a Central Application Office (CAO)
- If you are currently registered (or have been registered) at another institution for undergraduate studies and wish to apply for a transfer to UKZN, you must also complete the CAO application form.
Where To Obtain A CAO Form
- CAO website click on link www.cao.ac.za to download OR
- Contact the CAO on 031 268 4444 OR
- Apply on line: consult www.cao.ac.za OR
- Write to email@example.com OR
- Application fee payable to CAO R250 on-time and R470 for late applications
- Grade 12 learners must submit certified copies of their Grade 11 results (plus any available Grade 12 results) and their ID documents with the applications.
- Applicants wishing to transfer from other Universities must submit certified copies of their National Senior Certificates/Senior certificates as well as complete academic transcripts from their previous/current Universities with their applications.
Closing Dates For South African Citizens
- Semester 1 (January intake)
- Medicine: 30 June: No late applications are accepted.
- All other programmes: 30 September.
Semester 2: (August Intake)
- Apply directly to UKZN.
- Applications close on the 30 April.
- Application fee payable to UKZN R200.
UKZN has two methods of applying. Choose one of the following:
- Online Web application – Click here to apply.
- Paper-based application – Click here to download an application form.
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Academic Records Inquiry:
Degree verification Inquiry: