The University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) first-semester registration is closed and the second semester of the 2022/2023 session has started.
“Most Search: ukzn online registration 2022, ukzn email, ukzn edgewood registration dates 2022, ukzn self help registration 2022, student central, ukzn online registration 2022, ukzn registration fee 2022, ukzn registration 2022.”
How to register for UKZN Second Semester 2022/2023
To Register at UKZN for the second semester, you’ll have to follow the instructions below.
- Get Form – https://caes.ukzn.ac.za/students/
Forms must be returned to the relevant campus once completed via the email addresses below:
- Howard College – Ms Denise O’Reilly: email@example.com
- Pietermaritzburg – Ms Loveness Ndlovu: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Westville – Mr Siyanda Khuzwayo: email@example.com
you will need;
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
UKZN Second Semester Deadline
Take note of the following dates:
- 7 September 2022 until 2 October 2022 – Back office registration
- 25 September 2022 – Deadline for readmission. No applications will be entertained after this date.
- 19 September until 02 October 2022 – Change of curriculums – send forms via email
- 18 September until 02 October 2022 – LEC online counselling
- 18 September until 02 October 2022 – Academic counselling by ADOs
- 21 September 2022 – Online teaching begins
- 2 October 2022 – Final date for withdrawal of modules UG, Hons, PGDip and CWM
For more information, Contact the Emergency Numbers below.
DBN: +27 31 260 1111
PMB: +27 33 260 5111
or Call +27 31 260 8596 and follow the voice prompts