The Umgungundlovu TVET College, UTVET has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ Application Deadline for 2022.
Umgungundlovu TVET College Application 2022
How to Apply Online for UTVET Application 2022
Get your application form at the Umgungundlovu TVET College campus and submit it while there.
Complete your application form in full and return it to the campus. Ensure that you submit your form BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE and provide ALL requested supporting documentation.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Attach all supporting documents.
For your application and registration you will need the following documents:
- Original or a certified copy of your ID.
- Original or a certified copy of your latest school report/qualification.
Once your application has been submitted, the college will inform you if you have been admitted and you will be required to write a pace test, thereafter you are expected to attend classes.
Looking for Funding?
Check out all the available funding opportunities. If you’re not sure about the differences in funding opportunities, see NSFAS 2022
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Have questions about your application?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0860 105 790
Need to find the institution?
44 Burger Street,